We are Currently Looking for Qualified Professionals
Telehealth – Ph.D., Psy.D., LICSW, LCSW , LMHC
Dana Group Associates | Behavioral Health Services is seeking a Licensed Clinician to join our expanding Group Practice, experience working with children and families. We offer a relaxed, comfortable office setting. You must be licensed provider in Massachusetts (PsyD, PhD,LCSW, LICSW, LMHC, or LMFT).
Ideal candidates will have excellent verbal and written communication skills, confidence in working with EMR platforms, an ability to work with diverse clients, and motivation to be a proactive member of a dynamic treatment team that is committed to holistic care and effective treatment.
- Complete comprehensive assessments
- Provide office-based individual and family therapy utilizing evidence-based treatment models
- Work collaboratively with a multi-disciplinary team that includes the family, referral sources, and other providers
Dana Group Associates, provides comprehensive benefit package including but not limited to:
401-K Retirement plan (up to 3% Match)
Liability insurance reimbursement
Clinical Supervision for LICSW Licensure
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Accident Indemnity
Paid Time Off with rollover
10 paid Holidays per year
Long- and Short-term disability fully cover by DGA
Employee Assistance Program
Electronic Health Records – EHR
Full time, part-time, FFS basis Flexible schedule morning, afternoon, evenings or weekends.
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary, Contract
Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
Dana Group Associates | Behavioral Health Services is seeking a Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner. We are in need of a psychiatric nurse practitioner to provide medication evaluations and follow up with children, adolescents and adults patients who have a wide variety of psychiatric issues to join our growing private group practice in Norwell, MA and Hanover, MA.
- Perform comprehensive psychiatric examinations of patients
- Diagnose and treat acute, episodic, or chronic psychiatric illnesses
- Prescribe all necessary medications and treatments
- Develop and implement patient management policies and procedures
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Communicate with collaborating physician regarding patient care
- Perform prior authorizations for prescribed medications if necessary
- At least 2-3 years previous experience as a prescribing psychiatric advance practice nurse.
- Must hold Active APRN license , DEA License, and ANCC board certification in psychiatric specialty
- Ideal candidates will have excellent verbal and written communications skills, confidence in working with EMR Platforms, an ability to work with diverse clients, and motivation to be a proactive member of a dynamic treatment team that is committed to holistic care and effective treatment.
We do the work to get you credentialed with all of the major insurances.
Locations: Norwell / Hanover
Dana Group Associates | Behavioral Health Services is seeking to hire a fee-for-service Massachusetts Licensed psychotherapist ( LMHC, LICSW, Ph.D., or Psy D.) to join our dedicated, multidisciplinary team of professionals. We offer flexible hours with part-time or full-time availability and competitive pay. Our office offers assessments, psychopharmacology, and psychotherapy to individuals/couples/families, and children, adolescents, and adults.
Minimum 1 year post graduate clinical work experience.
Psychotherapist Requirements: Must have master’s degree and be licensed as a LMHC, LCSW , LICSW, Psy. D. or Ph.D. in the state of Massachusetts
Locations: Needham / Norwell / Hanover